Tackle your bike commute with the expanded Metron 22, featuring a roll top closure with a central zip that provides better access to the main compartment and allows for overpacking when the situation calls for it. An internal 16" laptop sleeve helps keep your everyday carry organised while external compression straps keep it all secure and stable. Dual external stretch pockets keep water and small essentials on hand and a deployable helmet carry makes carrying your lid convenient when your commute takes you off your wheels. With casually modern, urban aesthetics and bluesign® approved, recycled fabrics it looks sharp in the city while being a better choice for the environment. Plus, an included Hi-Vis raincover will keep you seen on the road, even in wet or low-light conditions.
Look sharp and commute confidently with the Metron 22 Roll Top, a sustainable urban bike pack with an internal laptop sleeve and Hi-Vis raincover designed to help you tackle traffic.
BIKE COMMUTE-SPECIFIC FEATURES
Deployable helmet carry net, loop for blinky light attachment, and reflective prints and zipper pulls.
The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your gear dry and helps you stay seen on the road.
Provides stability on the go as well as a clean silhouette when daily essentials aren’t needed.
Dimensions (CM):53H 33W 24D
Fabric:bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
• Internal laptop/document sleeve fits most 16” laptops
• Adjustable sternum strap
• Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
• Reflective graphics for visibility
• Front panel zip organisation pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
• Hi-Vis raincover included
• Roll top access with central zip to main compartment for increased visibility and adjustable internal capacity
• Deployable helmet carry net to maximise helmet compatibility
• Front panel padded shove-it stretch pocket
• Two side panel stretch pockets—one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry