Opplev Portugal på egenhånd med reiseguide fra Rough Gudies.
Utgitt 2019, engelsk utgave
Informasjon fra forlaget
Discover Portugal with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to explore the colourful Porto riverfront, visit some of the many medieval houses in the fortified hilltop village of Monsaraz or witness one of the greatest achievements of Portuguese architecture: the Mosteiro da Batalha, The Rough Guide to Portugal will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Portugal:
– Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
– Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Portugal
– Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Lisbon, Porto and many more locations without needing to get online
– Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the breathtaking Sao Jorge Castle and the intricate Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
– Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
– Things not to miss: Rough Guides’ rundown of the Algarve, Obidos, and Alfama’s best sights and top experiences
– Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
– Background information: comprehensive ‘Contexts’ chapter provides fascinating insights into Portugal, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
– Covers: Lisbon and around; Estremadura and Ribatejo; Coimbra and the Beira Litoral; Beria Alta and Beira Baixa; Porto and the Rio Douro; The Minho; Tras-os-Montes; Alentejo; The Algarve