Drøm deg bort til å oppleve Mexico på egenhånd med reiseguide fra Rough Guides.
Utgitt 2019, engelsk utgave.
Informasjon fra forlaget
Discover Mexico with this comprehensive, entertaining, ‘tell it like it is’ Rough Guide, packed with comprehensive practical information and our experts’ honest and independent recommendations.
Whether you plan to see the sprawling Mayan ruins at Chichén Itzá, listen to mariachi in Mexico City, go diving off Isla Cozumel or try Mexico’s favourite tipple in Tequila, The Rough Guide to Mexico will help you discover the best places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Features of The Rough Guide to Mexico:
– Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for each step of all kinds of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas. Regions covered include: Mexico City, Acapulco, Inland Jalisco, The Bajío, Veracruz, Copper Canyon, Baja California, Oaxaca, Chiapas and Tabasco, The Yucatán.
– Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to Mexico.
– Meticulous mapping: always full-colour, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around the colonial town of Guanajuato, the beautiful beaches of Baja, and many more locations without needing to get online.
– Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including the rich wildlife of Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve and the ancient temples at Bonampak.
– Things not to miss: Rough Guides’ rundown of Mexico’s best sights and top experiences, from Real de Catorce and The Zócalo to El Tajín and Tulum.
– Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.
– Basics section: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
– Background information: comprehensive Contexts chapter provides fascinating insights into Mexico, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.