Japan har blitt en mer og mer populær destinasjon blandt nordmenn de siste årene. Bli inspirert med reiseguide fra Rough Guides.
Utgitt 2020, engelsk utgave.
Informasjon fra forlaget
Get Olympic ready with this practical ‘tell it like it is’ guidebook to Japan. Featuring extensive listings and maps, this is packed with information to help travellers make the most of their Tokyo 2020 Olympic adventure.
Discover Japan with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to make the tough but rewarding hike up Mount Fuji, wander through neon-drenched Tokyo or take a tour around the numerous sake breweries, The Rough Guide to Japanwill help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide toJapan:
– Detailed regional coverage:provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
– Honest and independent reviews:written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Japan
– Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Osaka, Fukuoka and many more locations without needing to get online
– Fabulous full-colour photography:features inspirational colour photography, including the tranquil, moss-covered temples of Kyoto and an abundance of delicious sushi that will leave you salivating.
– Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
– Things not to miss: Rough Guides’ rundown of Naoshima, Yakushima, Hiroshima and Nikko’s best sights and top experiences
– Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
– Background information:comprehensive ‘Contexts’ chapter provides fascinating insights into Japan, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
– Covers: Tokyo (and around); Northern Honshu; Hokkaido; Central Honshu; Kyoto and Nara; Kansai; Western Honshu; Shikoku; Kyushu; Okinawa
You may also be interested in: Pocket Rough Guide Tokyo, Rough Guide Tokyo, Rough Guide Phrasebook: Japanese