Galapagos er kjent for sitt biologiske mangfold. Drømmer du om en reise litt utenom det vanlige? Bli inspirert med Rough Guides sin guidebok til Equador og Galapagosøyene.
Utgitt 2019, engelsk utgave.
Informasjon fra forlaget
Discover Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands with this comprehensive, entertaining, ‘tell it like it is’ Rough Guide, packed with comprehensive practical information and our experts’ honest and independent recommendations.
Whether you plan to take in the colonial architecture of Cuenca or stroll along Guayaquil’s Malecón 2000, relax in the spa town of Baños or climb a volcano, The Rough Guide to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands will help you discover the best places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Features of The Rough Guide to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands:
– Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for each step of all kinds of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas. Regions covered include: Quito, the northern sierra, the central sierra, the southern sierra, the Oriente, the northern lowlands and coast, Guayaquil and the southern coast and the Galápagos Islands.
– Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands.
– Meticulous mapping: always full-colour, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca and many more locations without needing to get online.
– Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including the vibrant colours of Otavalo market, stunning wildlife and captivating Andean mountains.
– Things not to miss: Rough Guides’ rundown of Quito, Guayaquil, and the northern and southern sierras’ best sights and top experiences.
– Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.
– Basics section: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
– Background information: comprehensive Contexts chapter provides fascinating insights into Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
– Covers: Quito, the northern sierra, the central sierra, the southern sierra, the Oriente, the northern lowlands and coast, Guayaquil and the southern coast and the Galápagos Islands