At home on two wheels. The Metron 24 is a classic backpack designed for bike commuters looking for a comfortable carry, modern aesthetic and clever features that make life on the go and in the city a breeze. The main compartment features a 16" laptop sleeve while a separate, internal J-zip compartment is perfect for keeping stinky shoes or a change of clothes separate from the rest of your gear haul. Everything stays dry with a deployable Hi-Vis raincover that'll help keep you seen and safe if the weather turns for the worst. When you're off your bike, a helmet net helps carry your lid so you don't have to. Built with sustainably recycled fabrics that are bluesign® approved so you can feel as good as you look.
Built for urban bike commutes, the Metron 24 features a Hi-Vis raincover, separate shoe/cloths compartment and a 16" laptop sleeve to make life on two wheels even better.
BIKE COMMUTE-SPECIFIC FEATURES
Deployable helmet carry net, loop for blinky light attachment, and reflective prints and zipper pulls.
The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your gear dry and helps you stay seen on the road.
Provides stability on the go as well as a clean silhouette when daily essentials aren’t needed.
Dimensions (CM):49H 33W 28D
Fabric:bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
• Internal laptop/document sleeve fits most 16” laptops
• Adjustable sternum strap
• Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
• Reflective graphics for visibility
• Front panel zip organisation pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
• Hi-Vis raincover included
• U-zip access for full visibility into the main compartment
• Internal J-zip compartment for shoes
• Deployable helmet carry net to maximise helmet compatibility
• Front panel padded shove-it
• Two side panel stretch pockets—one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry