An intricate jigsaw of landscapes, cultures, histories, art, architecture and cuisines, Western Europe retains time-honoured traditions while constantly evolving to incorporate inspired new trends. Lonely Planet is your passport to Western Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander the backstreets of Venice, study the stunning detail of the Alhambra, find your per-fect night out in London; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Western Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, food, wine, beer, environment, wildlife, art, architecture, music, theatre
Coverage includes:Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and more
672 pages, 128pp color, 93 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2021