Unfettered and alive, West Coast Australia is 12,500km of truly spectacular coastline. There’s a freedom and optimism here that the rest of Australia can’t replicate. Lonely Planet is your passport to West Coast Australia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Swim the azure waters of Shark Bay, explore the chic Mod Oz towns of Perth and Fremantle, sip your way through the Margaret River wine region; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience History, Local Produce, Landscapes, Cuisine, Wine & Craft Beer, Family Travel, Mining & The Environment, Indigenous Art In Western Australia, Wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out regional map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour maps
Coverage Includes:Perth, Perth Region, Margaret River & the Southwest, South Coast WA, Monkey Mia & the Central West, Ningaloo Coast & the Pilbara and more.
Writers: Charles Rawlings-Way, Fleur Bainger, Anna Kaminski, Tasmin Waby, Steve Waters
288 pages, 96pp color, 48 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm