Yoking past and future, Tokyo dazzles with its traditional culture and passion for everything new. Lonely Planet is your passport to Tokyo, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore Shinjuku’s nightlife, shop for an outfit or two in Harajuku, escape the city for the calm of Meiji-jingū; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Tokyo Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Politics, Culture, History, Pop Culture, Arts, Architecture, Onsen
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 38 colour maps
Coverage includes:Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Ginza, Tsukiji, Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro, Shibuya, Shimo-Kitazawa, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shinjuku, Northwest Tokyo,(more...)
Curator: Rebecca Milner
Writers: Thomas O'Malley, Simon Richmond
288 pages, 288pp color, 46 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2021