From clear turquoise seas to the coffee farms and cloud forests of Chiriquí, Panama can be as chilled out or as thrilling as you wish. Lonely Planet is your passport to Panama, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Kayak on the Panama Canal, enjoy the easygoing vibe in Panama City’s Casco Viejo, or dive with whale sharks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Panama and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Panama Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Panama Today, His-tory, The Panamanian Way of Life, Music, Arts, Land & Wildlife
Coverage includes: Panama City, Panamá Province, Coclé Province, Península de Azuero, Veraguas Province, Chiriquí Province, Bocas del Toro Province, Colón Province, Comarca de Guna Yala, Darién Province, and more
Curator: Steve Fallon
Writers: Carolyn McCarthy
320 pages, 64pp color, 46 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2022