Discover the freedom of the open road with Pacific Coast Highway Road Trips. We’ve selected four amazing road trips through San Diego, Orange County & Los Angeles, Santa Barbara & the Central Coast, San Francisco & the Bay Area, Northern Coast & Redwoods, from two-day escapes to ten day adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions.
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’sPacific Coast Highway’sRoad Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can journey through verdant redwood parks or follow bewitching ribbons of coastal highway, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’sPacific Coast Highway’sRoad Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Coverage Includes: San Francisco, Northern Redwood Coast, Pacific Coast, Big Sur, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles, Disneyland & Orange County, San Diego and more
Writers: Brett Atkinson, Andrew Bender, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Cristian Bonetto, Jade Bremner, Ashley Harrell, Josephine Quintero, John A Vlahides
128 pages, 128pp color, 25 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Mar 2023