This beguiling nation of over 17, 000 islands has massive potential for adventures. It’s hard to beat Indonesia for the sheer range of experiences on offer. Lonely Planet is your passport to In-donesia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Search for dragons in Komodo National Park, linger on the Gili Islands’ sugar-white beach-es, tackle rapids and rainforests on the epic Cross-Borneo Trek; all with your trusted travel com-panion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Indonesia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Indonesia Today, History, Culture, Arts & Crafts, Food & Drink, Environment, Dance, Religion, Temples
Coverage includes:Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and more<b(more...)< div="">
Utgitt: Jul 2019
Curator: David Eimer
Writers: Ray Bartlett, Loren Bell, Jade Bremner, Stuart Butler, Paul Harding, Ashley Harrell, Trent Holden, Mark Johanson, Sofia Levin, Virginia Maxwell, MaSovaida Morgan, Jenny Walker
832 pages, 128pp color, 134 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2022