A kaleidoscopic blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, seafood, susegad and spirituality, Goa is India’s pocket-sized paradise. Lonely Planet is your passport to Goa & Mumbai, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take the Konkan Railway from Mumbai to Goa, chill on Palolem beach, or take a yoga class in Mandrem; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Goa & Mumbai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Goa Today, History, The Goan Way of Life, Delicious India, Markets & Shopping, Arts & Architecture, Wildlife & the Environment
Coverage includes:Mumbai (Bombay), Panaji, Hampi & Central Goa, Anjuna & North Goa, Palolem & South Goa
Writers: Paul Harding, Daniel McCrohan, Kevin Raub, Iain Stewart
256 pages, 64pp color, 37 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2021