Lonely Planet's EuropePhrasebook & Language guideis your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with relevant travel phrases and vocabulary.
Organized by language, this pocket-sized, comprehensive multi-language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance for all levels.
- Basics – time, dates, numbers, pronunciations, grammar rules, common language difficulties
- Practical - sightseeing, banking, post office, internet, phones, repairs, bargaining, accommodations, directions, transport
- Social - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, romance, culture, weathe
- Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions
- Food - ordering, at-the-market, at- the-bar, dishes, ingredients
Covers: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Writers: Ronelle Alexander, Anamaria Beligan, Karina Coates, Piotr Czajkowski, Pietro Iagnocco, Gordana & Ivan Ivetac, Michael Janes, James Jenkin, Emma Koch, Arzu Kurklu, Robert Landon, Marta Lopez, Dana Lovinesku, Christina Mayer, Gunter Muehl, Richard Nebesky, Thanasis Spilias, Grant Taylor, Susie Walker, Anabela de Azevedo Teixeira Sobrinho
576 pages, 576pp color, 15 maps | Dimensions: 93mm × 140mm
Next edition due: Oct 2025