There simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck by its natural beauty, epic history and dazzling artistic and culinary diversity. Lonely Planet is your passport to Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander the backstreets of Venice, study the stunning detail of the Alhambra, find your perfect night out in London; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, food, wine, beer, environment, wildlife, art, architecture, music, theatre
Coverage includes: Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Britain, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, The Nether-lands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine and more
Writers: Isabel Albiston, Kate Armstrong, Alexis Averbuck, James Bainbridge, Mark Baker, Oliver Berry, Greg Bloom, Cristian Bonetto, Jade Bremner, Stuart Butler, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Kerry Christiani, Gregor Clark, Fionn Davenport, Marc Di Duca, Belinda Dixon, Peter Dragicevich, Mark Elliott, Steve Fallon, Duncan Garwood, Gemma Graham, Anthony Ham, Paula Hardy, Damian Harper, Anita Isalska, Catherine Le Nevez, Jessica Lee, Ali Lemer, Vesna Maric, Virginia Maxwell, Hugh McNaughtan, Korina Miller, MaSovaida Morgan, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Stephanie Ong, Lorna Parkes, Christopher Pitts, Leonid Ragozin, Kevin Raub, Simon Richmond, Daniel Robinson, Brendan Sainsbury, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Helena Smith, Regis St Louis, Andy Symington, Brana Vladisavljevic, Benedict Walker, Greg Ward, Nicola Williams, Neil Wilson
1248 pages, 160pp color, 195 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2021