This green and pleasant land, this sceptred isle, this crucible of empire and pioneer of parlia-mentary democracy: England is eccentric, exhilarating and endlessly intriguing. Lonely Planet is your passport to England, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Puzzle the mysteries of Stonehenge, wander Oxford’s ancient cobbled lanes, or drink in the gorgeous view from a Lake District peak; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s England Travel Guide:
Utgitt: Apr 2019
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - England Today, Histo-ry, Food & Drink, English Architecture, The English Landscape, Arts, Sporting England, Real Ale, Football, Rugby, Shakespeare, Theatre, Brexit
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version),(more...)