Few Mexican destinations can dazzle you with ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico waters and colonial cities all in one fell swoop. Actually, there’s only one – the Yucatán. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Swim in the caverns at Cenotes de Cuzamá, savor the flavors of Yucatecan cuisine, or top off a visit to Tulum Ruins with a dip in the azure waters below; all with your trusted travel com-panion. Get to the heart of Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Cancún, Cozumel & the Yucatán Today, History, Yucatecan Way of Life, The Ancient Maya, Land & Wild-life
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 8 colour maps
Coverage includes: Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatán State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche State, Chiapas & Tabasco, and more
Curator: Ray Bartlett
Writers: Stuart Butler, John Hecht
320 pages, 96pp color, 41 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2022