With one foot in the Central American jungles and the other in the Caribbean Sea, pint-sized Belize is packed with islands, adventure and culture. Lonely Planet is your passport to Belize, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Dive into the depths of the Blue Hole, kayak with stingrays and turtles between the islands of Glover’s Reef, find tropical paradise at Ambergris Caye; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belize Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Belize Today, Histo-ry, Ancient Maya, People of Belize, Rhythms of a Nation, Belize Cuisine, Wildlife, Land & Environment
Coverage includes: Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal & Flores, Guatemala and more
Curator: Paul Harding
Writers: Ray Bartlett, Ashley Harrell
320 pages, 64pp color, 44 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2022