Blessed with rich cultures, magnificent landscapes and some of the world’s best beaches, this string of tropical islands is as seductive as it is paradisiacal. Lonely Planet is your passport to Bali & Lombok, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Watch colourful passing temple processions, hit the white-sand beaches of the Bukit Penin-sula, or look after your body and mind with a massage or yoga class; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara Today, History, Local Life & Religion, The Arts, Architecture, Environment
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 51 colour maps
Coverage includes: Kuta & Southwest Beaches, South Bali & the Islands, Ubud Region, East Bali, Central Mountains, North Bali, West Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, Nusa Tenggara and more
Utgitt: Jul 2019