Lonely Planet is your passport to Iceland’s Ring Road, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Watch luminous icebergs drift through Jökulsárlón lagoon, be spellbound by volcanic Skaftafell, sip microbrews in-between museum visits in Reykjavík; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of USA’s National Parks and begin your journey now!
2nd Edition May 2019
Inside Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, wildlife, landscapes, geology, language
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
Coverage includes: Reykjavík, The Golden Circle, Hvolsvöllur & Around, Skógar, Vík, Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Lómagnúpur & Around, Skaftafell, Around Jökulsárlón, Hali, Höfn, Breiðdalsvík, Djúpivogur, Breiðdalur, Berufjörður, Egilsstaðir & Around, Möðrudalur, Mývatn & Around, Akureyri, Varmahlíð, Hvammstangi & Around, Borgarnes & Around, Westfjords and Hvalfjörður, and more
Curator: Alexis Averbuck
Writers: Carolyn Bain, Jade Bremner, Belinda Dixon, Clifton Wilkinson
140 pages, 140pp color, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: May 2021