From soaring mountains to golden sands, Eastern Europe reveals a tapestry of quaint and contemporary cultures – always with enough rough edges to keep you intrigued. Lonely Planet is your passport to Eastern Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning ad-vice.
sample coffee houses and ruin bars in Budapest, island-hop along Croatia’s coast, meander through the alleyways of Prague’s old town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, food, wine, beer, environment, wildlife, art, architecture, music, theatre
Coverage includes:Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and more
Writers: Brana Vladisavljevic, Mark Baker, Greg Bloom, Stuart Butler, Peter Dragicevich, Steve Fallon, Anthony Ham, Anita Isalska, Jessica Lee, Vesna Maric, MaSovaida Morgan, Leonid Ragozin, Kevin Raub, Neil Wilson
512 pages, 128pp color, 92 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2021