The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this unique and spectacular region.
Gaze into the depths of the Grand Canyon, experience the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip, scale the rocky spans of Arches National Park or stroll around historic Santa Fe: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Southwest USA and National Parks with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Southwest USA and National Parks:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Southwest USA, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of the Heard Museum, San Xavier del Bac Mission, Chaco Culture National Historic Park and the Museum of International Folk Art
- Colour photographs of Southwest USA's stunning national parks, cacti-studded desert landscapes, historic Missions and Las Vegas' key sights
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Arizona, Las Vegas, Southern Utah, the Four Corners and New Mexico
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about history, ancient cultures, festivals, celebrations and traditions
- Experience the culture with features on landscapes, desert flora and fauna, architecture, colonizers, Native cultures and Native art
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Southwest USA and National Parks is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit.