The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this alluring country.
Haggle in the bustling souks of Marrakech, head out to the first sand dunes of the vast Sahara or wander around the historic medina of Fèz: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Morocco with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Morocco, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V in Rabat, Koutoubia Mosque in Marrakech and more
- Colour photographs of Morocco's vibrant cities, intricately decorated buildings, mountain ranges and desert landscape, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Rabat, the Northern Atlantic Coast, Casablanca, the Southern Atlantic Coast, Tangier, the Mediterranean Coast and the Rif, Fèz, Meknès and Volubilis, Middle Atlas, Marrakech, High Atlas, Ouarzazate and the Southern Oases, and Southern Morocco and Western Sahara
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Morocco's society and Berber culture, politics and economy, landscape and wildlife, festivals and events
- Experience the culture with features on the urban architecture of Morocco and the medinas, Moroccan crafts, the Islamic Faith in Morocco, the Berbers, the horses of Morocco, Morrocan dress and jewellery, the Kasbah, Arabic calligraphy, the painters of Essaouira and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Morocco.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 Marrakech guide
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.