The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring these culturally vibrant and diverse cities.
Admire the sunrise over the Taj Mahal, watch a light show at the Red Fort or visit a traditional Indian bazaar in Jaipur: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Delhi, Agra and Jaipur:
- Over 30 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out city map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of icons such as the world-famous Taj Mahal in Agra, Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, Amber Fort close to Jaipur and more
- Colour photographs of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur's historic forts, elaborate temples, elegant palaces, varied wildlife and landscapes, colourful festivals and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about this area's fascinating history and culture, diverse religions, iconic architecture, and landscape and wildlife
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and beyond
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to this fascinating part of India.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Exploring India further? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide India.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.