The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this ancient island.
Take a tour of UNESCO World Heritage-listed churches of the Troodos mountains, enjoy pristine beaches at Pafos, or explore Neolithic settlements near Choirokoitia and Kalavasos: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cyprus with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cyprus:
- Over 15 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cyprus, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show Limassol Castle, imposing Kykkos monastery, Kyrenia Castle and Shipwreck Museum, and more
- Colour photographs of Cyprus's architecture, stunning coastline, bustling harbours, rugged mountains, ancient monastery frescoes, festivals, museums and galleries, historic castles, charming villages and more
- Experience Cyprus: learn about this country's complex history; rich architecture, including spectacular monasteries, ancient castles, Bronze age burial chambers, Byzantine basilicas, and Ottoman mosques; religions and traditional festivals; dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife; winemaking heritage; and diverse cuisine
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover West Cyprus, Southern Cyprus, the Troodos Mountains, Central Cyprus, South Nicosia and North Cyprus
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cyprus is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Cyprus.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cyprus guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.