The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this exciting country.
Tour Havana, Cuba's vibrant capital, explore dramatic mountain scenery or laze on stunning beaches: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cuba with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cuba, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Museo de la Revolución, Capitolio, Jardín Botánico Soledad and more
- Colour photographs of Cuba's stunning landscape, pristine beaches, colourful capital, coastal towns and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Havana - La Habana Vieja, Centro Habana and Prado, Vedado and Plazo, and beyond the city - and western, central and eastern Cuba
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Cuba's complex history, political system, landscape and wildlife, art and architecture, music, dance and literature, festivals, famous cigars and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Cuba.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cuba guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.