An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Toronto, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Toronto.
Wander the cobblestoned Distillery Historic District, enjoy spectacular views from the CN Tower, visit the Hockey Hall of Fame or take a trip to breathtaking Niagara Falls. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Toronto with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Toronto:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Toronto, covering Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Islands, Art Gallery of Ontario, Casa Loma, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Toronto, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Harbourfront and the Financial District, Downtown, East Toronto, Greater Toronto and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Canada? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.