An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to St Petersburg, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of St Petersburg.
Stroll along the banks of the River Neva, watch world-class ballet and opera at Mariinskiy Theatre, admire the architectural splendour of Tsarskoe Selo, or take a trip to Peterhof and marvel at the Grand Cascade of fountains. From Top 10 Soviet landmarks to the Top 10 Russian dishes - discover the best of St Petersburg with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 St Petersburg:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase St Petersburg's best attractions, covering Nevskiy Prospekt, the Church on Spilled Blood, Russian Museum, Peter and Paul Fortress, Pavlovsk and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of St Petersburg, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore St Petersburg's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Gostinyy Dvor, Palace Embankment, Sennaya Ploschad, Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.