An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Provence and the Côte d'Azur, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Provence and the Côte d'Azur.
Experience Riviera glamour in St Tropez, explore vast lagoons in the wild Camargue wetlands, wander historic Vieux Nice or try your hand at pétanque in Places des Lices. From Top 10 painters in Provence to the Top 10 vineyards and distilleries - discover the best of Provence and the Côte d'Azur with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Provence and the Côte d'Azur:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Provence and the Côte d'Azur's best attractions, covering Palais des Papes, Gorges du Verdon, Roman Arles and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Provence and the Côte d'Azur, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Provence and the Côte d'Azur's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, the Var and Provençal Coast, Nice and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Provence and the Côte d'Azur.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.