An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New England, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of New England.
Explore the historic city of Boston, go hiking in beautiful Vermont or head over to Rhode Island. From Top 10 festivals and events to the Top 10 outdoor activities - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of New England.
Inside Top 10 New England:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase New England's best attractions, covering Cape Cod, Litchfield Hill, Newport and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New England, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore New England's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Boston, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.