An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Moscow, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Moscow.
Visit St Basil's Cathedral, explore the State Armoury, stop by the Bolshoi Theatre or admire the impressively decorative metro stations. From Top 10 Soviet buildings to Top 10 shops and markets - discover the best of Moscow with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Moscow:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Moscow attractions, including the Red Square, the Tretyakov Gallery, the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Moscow, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Moscow's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Kremlin and Red Square, Kitay Gorod, Arbatskaya, Tverskaya, Greater Moscow and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Moscow.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.