An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Montreal and Quebec City, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Explore Quebec City, visit Ile d"Orleans or if you're there in the cooler months, stop by the Quebec Winter Carnival. From Top 10 festivals and events to the Top 10 outdoor activities - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Inside Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Montreal and Quebec City's best attractions, covering Vieux-Montreal, Quebec City, Palace Royal and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Montreal and Quebec City, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Montreal and Quebec City's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the Latin Quarter, Quebec City, Vieux-Montreal and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.