An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Budapest, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Budapest.
Explore the magnificent chambers of the Hungarian Parliament, take a stroll on peaceful Margaret Island, discover a treasure-trove of artifacts in the Hungarian National Museum, or relax at Gellért Hotel and Baths. From Top 10 shops and markets to the Top 10 Danube sights - discover the best of Budapest with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Budapest:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Budapest's best attractions, covering St Stephen's Basilica, Váci utca, Mátyas Church, the Hungarian State Opera and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Budapest, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Budapest's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers The Castle District and North Buda, Gellért and Tabán, Central Pest, Városliget and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Budapest for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.