An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent.
Take in the splendours of the Golden Age at the Musée Royaux des Beaux-Arts in Brussels and the Groeningemuseum in Bruges, admire Bruges' architectural gem The Burg, see exceptional triptychs at Antwerp Cathedral or visit the Comics Art Museum in Brussels. From Top 10 Art Nouveau buildings to the Top 10 Belgian beers - discover the best of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, covering the Grand Palace, the Burg Bruges, Rubenshuis, the Adoration of the Mystic Lamb and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the most interesting areas in Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central and Outer Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp, Ghent and More and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.