An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Beijing, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Beijing.
Explore the iconic Forbidden City, take a rickshaw tour through the back lanes of Hou Hai, clamber the slopes of the Great Wall of China or wander the cutting-edge 798 Art District. From Top 10 markets and malls, to the Top 10 Beijing dishes - discover the best of Beijing with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Beijing:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Beijing's best attractions, covering the Temple of Heaven, Bei Hai Park, the Ming Tombs, Tian'an Men Square, the Summer Palace, and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Beijing, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Beijing's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tian'an Men Square and the Forbidden City, Eastern, Western and Greater Beijing and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Beijing and Shanghai for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.