Part history tour, part beach vacation, part culinary odyssey, this region offers a veritable feast for every traveller, whether in world-class cities or zipping around tiny islands. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Admire Gaudí’s genius in Barcelona, feast on art in Florence, or walk Dubrovnik’s historic street; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cruise Ports Mediterranean Eu-rope and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean EuropeTravel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, food, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 123 colour maps
Coverage includes: Barcelona, Marseille, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Palermo, Sardinia, Valletta, Venice, Split, Dubrovnik, Montenegro, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, Athens, Istanbul and more
Writers: Virginia Maxwell, Kate Armstrong, Brett Atkinson, Alexis Averbuck, James Bainbridge, Cristian Bonetto, Gregor Clark, Duncan Garwood, Paula Hardy, Anna Kaminski, Catherine Le Nevez, Hugh McNaughtan, Kate Morgan, Kevin Raub, Simon Richmond, Brendan Sainsbury, Regis St Louis, Greg Ward, Nicola Williams
546 pages, 546pp color, 155 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2021