Hong Kong welcomes with an iconic skyline, a legendary kitchen, and lush, protected nature where rare birds and colourful traditions thrive. Lonely Planet is your passport to Hong Kong, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take in the city’s iconic skyline from the Star Ferry, ride the Peak Tram for superlative views, or dine on gourmet roast goose at a street café; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, politics, food, arts, architecture, cinema, religion, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps
Coverage includes: Central District, The Peak & Northwest Hong Kong Island, Wan Chai & Northeast Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & South Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Shēnzhèn, Macau
Curator: Lorna Parkes
Writers: Piera Chen, Thomas O'Malley
320 pages, 320pp color, 43 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jun 2021