The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse state.
Take a ride on one of the state's world-famous roller coasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Centre or lounge on a tropical beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florida, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the Kennedy Space Centre, Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® and more
- Colour photographs of Florida's cities, beaches, theme parks, coastline, national parks and key sights
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, covers Miami, the Gold and Treasure coasts, Orlando and the Space Coast, the Northeast, the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Everglades and the Keys
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Florida's history, architecture, natural habitats and wildlife, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Florida is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Florida.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Orlando guide.